|Dr Daniel Albright, MD|
Daniel J Albright MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon, who completed two fellowships in spine surgery and total hip and knee replacements.
Daniel Albright joined Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic in 1994.
Daniel Albright completed his undergraduate degree at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, and attended Louisiana State School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Following residency, Dr. Albright obtained additional training in Spine Surgery at St. Luke’s Medical in Cleveland, Ohio, and Knee & Hip Replacement and Revision Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He is Board Certificated with the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery since 1996, and recertified in 2007.
- President, Wake County Medical Society, 2005
- President, Thomas B. Dameron, Jr. Orthopaedic Education Foundation
- President, “Protect Health Care Now” (statewide organization in North Carolina) , 2005-2006
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, North Carolina Medical Society
- Member, North Carolina Orthopaedic Society